Refund requests procedures:
- If an individual requests to terminate his/her membership prior to his/her payment being processed by VSRA, then VSRA will simply not process the payment for that application. The applicant will forfeit no money.
- Once an individual’s payment has been received, no refund will be given unless a double payment by that person has been made and VSRA has been notified of the double payment within 30 days of payment.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- If a school division pays membership fees on behalf of an individual, the school division will not receive a refund unless the individual requests that his or her membership be terminated and meets all requirements above.
- Any fees incurred by VSRA due to refund request will be deducted from the individual’s refund amount.